It was my pleasure to talk about Play Therapy and raise awareness on child mental health today on RTHK radio 3 with the lovely Noreen Mir! Take a listen/watch to find out....
* The most endangered type of play that you should be prioritising!
* What is typically in my playroom
* Why Play Therapy is so effective
* Why Play Therapy can be used across the lifespan (yes really!)
* Things to look out for in your child's behaviour
* Tips on how to get your anxious child on the school bus!
You can watch the Facebook Live by clicking here.
Thanks so much to Noreen for having me and for giving me an excuse to dress up (I do usually have play dough in my hair!)😫
Tell me in the comments, what you gained from this or what you would like me to talk more about. I've been asked to go back!